Jeff Rosenberg

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sixers beat Celtics

Things have not been going well for the Sixers lately, but they sure posted a good result last night. After a somewhat decent start to the season, they had a dismal 12-game losing streak (during which they acquired Allen Iverson), finally snapping it with a win against Golden State on Monday. Then they lost to the Cavs on Wednesday before taking on the Celtics last night. I listed to most of the game on the radio but fell asleep before the end. It did not really seem to me like the Sixers had a shot at winning it. They trailed at halftime, and they'd been having trouble with comebacks against any team, much less the Celtics. But I was proven wrong, and when I woke up this morning, I discovered that they had indeed come back and won 98-97. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.