Jeff Rosenberg

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

New job

After more than 4 months of unemployment, it appears I'll finally be starting a new job soon. I've been hired to work as a contractor for Lockheed Martin, located north of Philadelphia. They want me to design cables for satellites. Right now there are still a few details to be worked out, so I'm not sure when exactly I'll be starting. I suspect it will either be this Monday or the next one. I'd like to wait until after Thanksgiving, mainly because it will give me time to find a place to live, but also because I don't want to drive up to Philadelphia the day after running the JFK. I think I'll probably stay in a hotel up there for a week so I can get acquainted with the place before signing a lease. I'd also like to get a start on my job. Whatever I decide to do, I'm really looking forward to working and living in a new area.