Jeff Rosenberg

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Pain in the shoulder

Just when my running seemed to be going well, I developed some more bizarre problems. First of all, I began having pain in my right shoulder. On my roommate's suggestion, I stopped my daily dose of push-ups. I really don't think that is the cause of the problem, but I guess it can't hurt to stop. I also carried my water bottle in my left hand during my long run this afternoon. It was really awkward. My shoulder still hurts even as I type, so I guess there is no magic solution. Aside from the shoulder problem, I also developed a pain in the arch of my right foot. I may be able to attribute that one to my new shoes. Whatever the case, I sincerely hope this body of mine can remain in good health, at least until after November 19th.