Jeff Rosenberg

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sixers fall in Minnesota

After an encouraging 3-game winning streak, the Sixers took a step backward last night, losing to the T-wolves. MInnesota had put together a 1-8 record leading up to the game, so the Sixers definitely should not have let that one slip away. When I turned on the game in the 3rd quarter, they were trailing by 8. I fell asleep before the game ended, but they were simply unable to close the gap. So now they're under 500 again, and they'll have to try to get back to that mark on Friday, when they take on the Clippers at home. The Clippers are 2-9, so this is another game that the Sixers really should not lose.

I'm out this weekend to go run part of an ultra and to visit with family, so I doubt I'll post again until Monday at the earliest.