Jeff Rosenberg

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Federer to clash with Murray

Both Roger Federer and Andy Murray came through their quarterfinal matches unscathed, so now they're set to play each other in the semis. I believe their match is scheduled for just a few minutes from now. It should be an interesting contest, but I won't get to watch it since I have dinner plans. On the other side of the draw, Roddick has a surprisingly easy victory over Djokovic, putting him right in Nadal's path. They'll play after the conclusion of the Federer-Murray match. I don't think I've ever seen Roddick play Nadal before. I know they've played in Davis Cup, and they must have met on tour before, but it's not a common matchup like Roddick-Federer. I'd love to see Roddick pull off the upset, but it really depends on how well Rafa plays.