Jeff Rosenberg

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sixers stun Lakers out west

The Sixers are on a West Coast road trip right now, having played in L.A. last night and continuing with a game in Phoenix tonight. The games start too late for me to follow (last night's didn't begin until 10:30pm), but I see the results the next day. This morning I happened to catch the score on the news and was surprised to see that the Sixers posted a 94-93 victory. Then, while driving to work, I heard a more detailed report on the radio stating that the Sixers had won when Andre Iguodala nailed a 3-pointer right before the buzzer. It made me wish I could have seen it. The Sixers now have a record of 34-31 and remain solidly in second place in their division. It is very encouraging when they win games like they did last night, but I'm still a little concerned that they might play sloppily against some of the not-so-good teams. I have to admit things are looking good so far.