Jeff Rosenberg

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sixers over Magic in game 3

The Magic won game 2 of their series against the Sixers down in Orlando, and the two teams traveled to Philly for game 3 last night. I turned on the radio when I went to bed, and at halftime the Sixers had a sizeable lead. I fell asleep early in the 3rd quarter so did not see the final score until this morning. The Sixers won 96-94. I'm not sure what happened, but they were outscored by Orlando in both the 3rd and 4th quarters and just barely hung on to their lead. Still, a win is a win, so I'm happy. I would not have been surprised if the Sixers hadn't won a game this whole series, and now it seems possible that they could make it to the next round. Assuming the Celtics can close out their series against the Bulls, round 2 will be a tough matchup.