Jeff Rosenberg

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ready to move to PA

I got word today that I need to report to my new job on Monday. I'm glad that all the preliminary work has been finalized. I'm looking forward to being back in the workforce. One of the first things I'll need to do when I get up to Pennsylvania is to find an apartment. Today I made reservations for a hotel for 2 weeks, so I should be okay temporarily. The hotel is in Bensalem, which is located just north of Philadelphia. My job is in Newtown, which I think is about 10 miles north of my hotel. The drive should not be bad at all.

My plan right now is to drive up to my hotel Sunday afternoon. I'll unload most of my stuff into the hotel, mainly just to get it out of my car. I can spend next week looking for an apartment, but I'm not in a big hurry. I can always continue to live at the hotel. In the meantime I'll get a start with Lockheed Martin and get the income flowing. It should be a very interesting experience.