Jeff Rosenberg

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Eagles take down the Giants

What a weekend of football. First the Cardinals and Ravens both notch upset victories on Saturday, then the Eagles top the Giants on Sunday. I watched the beginning of the game down in Baltimore, then listened to the remainder in the car on my way home. I was very happy to hear the Eagles win. Now all they have to do is get past Arizona, and they'll be in the Superbowl. The AFC title game will be between Baltimore and Pittsburgh, who soundly defeated the Chargers Sunday evening. I watched the end of the game, but it did not interest me as much as the Eagles' one. So now there is a definite possibility of an all-Pennsylvania Superbowl. That would be quite a treat, although I wouldn't know for whom to root. I like both teams. I guess first I'll wait to see who actually wins the games this upcoming weekend.