Jeff Rosenberg

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

ALCS now set

Both the Red Sox and the Rays chalked up wins yesterday, so now the ALCS is all set. I believe it will start Friday night in Tampa. It looks like FOX will be televising both the ALCS and the NLCS, which is good news for me. I'll get to watch a little bit of baseball every night.

I missed almost all of the football this weekend. I was visiting my grandmother in Baltimore on Sunday, and early in the afternoon I watched some of the Phillies-Brewers game, which was way better than any early-season NFL contest. After that I drove home. I listened to some of the Pittsburgh-Jacksonville game that night before falling asleep. I saw that the Eagles lost to the Redskins. And I listened to the start of last night's Saints-Vikings game before going to sleep.